New Solar Job Postings
Project Engineering Mgr USA
Full service consulting firm in the renewable energy sector has a need for a well versed renewable energy professional to lead the firm’s engineering activities in the USA.
The position is based in New Jersey, the ideal candidate will be within commutable distance to this location.
Ideal candidate attributes include:
Location: New Jersey
Industry : Renewable Energy, Engineering , Project Development Construction
Compensation & Benefits commensurate with experience and capabilities.
Engineering degree (BS) is required. Electrical Engineering is preferred.
MS, is a plus
- 2 years of experience in solar/wind projects consulting, engineering, construction and development.
- Construction experience preferably in solar and/or wind.
- Design experience preferably in solar and/or wind. Electrical is a must. Civil and structural are a plus.
- Experience working with permitting offices and inspectors will be highly regarded.
- Deep knowledge of NEC code is required.
- Strong knowledge of HVAC systems is required.
- Proficiency on a PC computer in MS Office (Emphasis on Excel)
- Strong business development capabilities are required.
- History in the market and broad access to the companies’ in the market are required.
- Demonstrated experience in team building and leadership skills are required.
- Flexible and willing to work on multiple projects as needed, and where needed.
- Able to travel 20% of the time.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Spanish speaking and writing is a plus.
PV Solar Wind Business Development Manager
Are you looking for a new opportunity come join a large international company that is expanding into the USA it is focused on the development, construction, operation and management of solar photovoltaic (PV) plants throughout the world. They are specialized in the development, funding, construction, operation and maintenance of photovoltaic installations. This group runs more than 60 MW in assets of its own as a power generation company and 100 MW of PV installations from third parties.
Do you have what it takes to join the team we are looking for: A solid PV Solar & Wind Business Development Manager
FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Finding technical and commercial attractive large utility scale ground projects
through-out the USA.
• Must have expertise in lease & contracts negotiation. Coordination with law firms, registry and real estate brokers.
• Identifying grid connection options with interconnection consultant and directly with utilities.
• Selling the business case to the land or property owner.
• Track record in project origination.
• Expertise in negotiating project and permit acquisitions.
• Coordinating and managing permitting with permitting agencies to include federal, state and local levels.
• Developing projects from green field to final shovel-ready stage. Managing relations with land or property owners, planning agencies and utilities.
• Coordination with in-house technical team to track records in project origination and ensure the delivery of the project.
• Early stage development expertise.
• Liaise with legal, technical and environmental advisers.
Senior Solar Product Sales Manager
Come join a US-based, development firm that offers residential and commercial customers (“Customers”) low-cost solar energy solutions. We have worked on clean energy projects in both the advisory and investment capacity in over twenty countries. With a proven record of accomplishment and stable operational history dating back to 2009, we have become a leader within the clean energy sector. We are vertically integrated and our goal is to own and operate solar projects (“Projects”) for our Customers. We are looking for a super star sales person to build our national sales force and add to our East Coast team. We have a highly experienced management team, which is complimented by a supportive staff.